Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Marilyn

Lately I have been doing "decade dressing", as in each day I have been dressing evokative of a ceratin decade. For example, yesterday someone told me I was a 70's goddess, and last week my bff told me i looked like i belonged in the electric slide music video (90's). Well today I am Marilyn Monroe (my personal style icon) so late 50's. I am wearing tight high wasted Guess jeans, a white button up shirt, pearls, cute heels (irregular choice) and of course, Marilyn hair!
sorry the pictures are a little wonky, I was trying to use my webcam because my photographer (my mum) was still in bed.






Well I gotta go to school now (poopers)
kisses!
Mae

1 comment:

  1. i love your hair style and shoE$
    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete