- Scarves double as extra warmth and super cuteness. I like to wear them with plain shirts to add a little pizzazz and sparkle (well maybe not sparkle, it depends on whether or not your scarf is sparkly)
- so its cold outside and snowy, and walking in high heals may be a little cold and insensible. Therefore, wear BOOTS. I like all kinds of boots, bigs boots, small boots, furry boots, leather boots, boots, boots, boots, boots!
(i love love love these)
- i like jackets because they are warm and they can be really cute. I like wool and pea coats and plaid generally.
|I have this one (and love it)|
- I like sweaters. All sweaters. They are warm and comfy and usually cute.
- I only added this so that I could show off the dress and skirt I made over Thanksgiving break : )
Well I hope you now will be motivated to dress cutely while preparing for the Christmas season. I love you. All of you.