Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pink please

"I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."— Audrey Hepburn

Sometimes when I am feeling lost and confused, or scared and unsure, I need to be reminded of who I am. So, I do what does that best, I get dressed up. I get dressed up in something pink with bows and heels. Because that is who I am. It may not fix my long term problems, but it sure does a good job at reminding me of who I am, why I do what I do, and gives me the strength to continue on. 

In a homemade dress of pink and white polka dots with navy accents, I feel more comfortable than any sweatpants could ever make me feel. 
And while my Irregular Choice heels may not be the most comfortable, they certainly are the most me.
As I believe that a girl without a bow is not a girl, all my dresses must be appropriately accessorized  with the proper accouterments.

My new My Flat In London necklace is perfect for a good feminine accent (since you know...my outfit wasn't feminine enough already...)

And voila! All those parts of the puzzle add together to make the perfect recipe for reinvigorated confidence, and I am once again at peace with myself and filled with a renewed joy for life. See how much simply dressing up can do for you? Aren't clothes amazing?


Xoxo
JusticeMae 

No comments:

Post a Comment