Sunday, August 7, 2011

A New Beginning

So I used to have this other blog called "pure beauty" but I didn't really know what I was doing with that--I still don't really know what I'm doing but thats okay, so I decided to make a new blog. On this blog I will be talking about my favorite topic EVER, which is of course fashion. On here I will be posting pictures of my designs and giving tips and stuff like that. But today I don't really have anything to talk about. So now I'm just kinda rambling on. So... If you want to follow PLEASE DO! I will be posting every weekend (hopefully). Here are some pretty things to entertain you if you are reading this...



 roses and shoes! perfect combo

cake. cake is good. and this one is pretty too : )

 shoes are fabulous all the time

 everything alexander mcqueen does is magical

 beds make people pretty and this one makes me want to sleep

tiaras = diamonds = girls best friends. and princesses

ryan reynolds is a very beautiful man

No comments:

Post a Comment