A Guide to Hats:
- On a hot sunny summer day try a big brimmed sun hat
- i've noticed these look very good on people with heart shaped faces. (If you don't know what shape face you have look here http://www.visual-makeover.com/face-htm/)
- If you're feeling girly and feminine try a bell hat or a cute bucket hat (NOT THE KIND OLD MEN WEAR TO GO FISHING) but a cute one, preferably in a pretty color--I have a purple one.
- If you want to look like you're from the 20s wear a cloche hat, looks good with short hair
- If you're feeling like a tom boy person there are three hats you could try: a Gatsby hat, a fedora, or an ascot hat
- If you're going to a fancy occasion and want to stick out try a beret type hat with some lace/netting that covers part of your face or a feather--but be careful with feathers they can get strange
- some hats to avoid wearing are shakos, turbans, sombreros, fezes, kolpiks, and hard hats--of course if you would like to wear any of these please go for it, I just don't know how many people will want to talk to you.
- for more types of hats (not all fashionable ones though) go to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat YAY WIKIPEDIA!
So yeah, that's Hats. Remember though, the point is to look like my good friend Princess Kate not her cousin in law Beatrice.