These particular shoes, heels, are from a store on Pacific Avenue in Santa Cruz and are by Chelsea Crew. My sister and I can be seen here modeling them. I am on the right and Nan, my sis, is on the right, sporting our favorite colors that go perfectly with our styles.
The reasons I love these heels so much:
- They had a variety of colors, so you could get them in what ever style/ color that you fancy the most. My sister, Nan, is quite wacky and fun and is a school teacher, so she go the red and turquoise ones. While I am a little more subtle in my colors and am more prone to be found in the library than at a party, so I went with the grey ones (also grey goes with practically everything!)
- you can change the ribbons! how great is that? i plan on getting some light pink and white polka dotted ones
- the heel is low enough for them to be quite comfortable and yet still kinda sassy
- they have that real cute turn up toe that makes them kind of unique looking
- they are surprisingly sexy, even though they are very modest...you know...for your feet
- they were only $57! which I know to some people may sound like a lot, but compared to some other shoes I have gotten...
now that I have talked about these shoes, I think I will wear them tomorrow (I have an interview! EEK!)
Well goodnight and much love