|bffs! the princesses and the goddess|
|(from left to right) sparkles, goddess, fairy, princesses, hawii|
|we had a whole array of dresses from high-low dresses to princess dresses|
|and as for the boys...well although it seems like boy styles never change, I would just suggest you try to stay away from the creepy old man type white suits... but otherwise they looked quite smashing!|
A word of advice for future prom goers:
- Going with friends, instead of a date, is a lot of fun. However, during slow dances you may feel a bit awkward and have to pull a Luna Lovegood (spinning in circles in the middle of the dance floor with your arms above your head by yourself)
- After Prom is a lot more fun than prom prom
- chocolate fountains are delicious
- lingerie tape is your new best friend
- hair spray is fabulous (but of course all of us girls know that)
- "you are beautiful" and "i love your dress" will be said more times than you can count in those 3-5 hours, maybe try to come up with some more original adjectives like maybe appealing, comely, or pulchritudinous
- although purple and lime green cheetah and zebra print dresses may be in style now, what do you think your children will think when they see your prom pictures in 20 years?
- keep it classy, don't drink before prom (that is just dumb), don't drink after prom (that is dumb too), and have FUN
Asta lasagna don't get it on ya!