Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday. Happy hump day!!

So although I promised to post pictures every day this week, I failed. I have however dressed very cutely the past two days, so I didn't fail on that account.
So we are halfway through my awful awful week and I can see the distant horizon. And what might that horizon be? Prom of course! Yes my chums, prom is this Saturday!
Well anyway, I am posting my outfit for today because I liked it very much.

The shirt is from h&m (made out of organic cotton!)
I made the skirt, it has a BIG lace bow on the back because bows are fabulous
Purple ruffle socks from topshop
Brown heels from Dillard's
I think I spilled some orange juice on my shoe (dark spot)
ruffles!
back. BOW
not the best picture of me, just focus on the clothes

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE YOUR PREPPY LOOK!!!!!

    BEST
    BROOKLYN
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete